If “springbreak”, “chaos”, “crazy boys and girls” are the first thoughs that come to your mind when someone says “Cancun”, then this tour is for you. This city is much more than resorts and beaches. Let us take you to the Cancun’s ancient roots. Jungle, Caribbean, archaeological sites and a very modern museum are the main ingredients of this magical adventure in Cancun.
- We will take a comfortable trip to the hotel zone in Cancun, just in front of the Caribbean Sea!
- A certified guide will take you to walk by El Rey & San Miguelito, two mayan archaeological sites, and the Maya Museum. You will learn about the Maya and the different cities they developed throughout
Quintana Roo state.
- We will have free time to enjoy the stunning beaches of Cancun! Bring your bathing suit on and your bidegradable sunscreen.
- As an optional activity we can stop by La Isla Shopping Mall for lunch or souvenirs.
- Afther this cultural & beachy adventure, we head back to your hotel.
- 6 hrs. private tour
- Private & comfortable transportation with a/c
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Snacks on board (seasonal fruit & traditional mexican candies)
- Entrance fee to archaeological sites, museums, cultural sites and natural areas mentioned on the itinerary
- Certified bilingual guide
- Towels service, if the tour includes an aquatic activity
- Umbrellas service, if they are required
- Items of a personal nature
Pick up at 8 AM from your hotel is highly recommended. The tour is about 6 hours.
What to bring
Hat or cap, sunglasses, camera, spending cash, biodegradable sunscreen and bug repelent. Bathing suit if the tour includes an aquatic activity.
This expedition is not recommended for people with any severe physical or motor handicap.
Once you had purchased your tour, you will receive a confirmation email. Your transportation and tour guide will be at the requested time and place. Get in touch via email if you have any concerns or require more information about your tour.
All cancelations made within 24 hours or more prior to your tour, no penalty will apply.
All cancelations made within 24 hours or less prior to your tour, 50% penalty will apply.