Coba, the archaeological site in the Riviera Maya, is synonym of adventure. Let the ancient mayan highways (sacbeoob or white roads) take you to those amazing complexes and buildings hidden in the jungle. Listen the wind blowing, feel the sun in your face, enjoy the magic of nature from the top of an ancient temple. And get ready to discover the story of this great civilization carved in the stones of Coba.
- We will take a comfortable trip from Cancun or the Riviera Maya to the archaeological zone of Coba, a magnificent mayan city hidden in the jungle!
- A certified guide will take you through the white roads to visit the houses and public buildings of Coba. You will learn about the Mayan writing and how and why they built their monuments to their gods and governors. You will also visit a Ball Game Court where they performed an amazing game-ritual.
- Finally, you will be able to climb a big pyramid and enjoy the view from the top.
- After our travel in time we will head to Playa del Carmen. You’ll be able to take a look at its pier and its beautiful beaches. We will walk along the 5th avenue where you can choose the best souvenirs on the Riviera Maya and to delight ourselves with international flavors in its restaurants.
- Both the prehispanic and the chic experiences will make your day an unforgettable memory of the Riviera Maya.
Pick up at 7 am from your hotel is highly recommended. The tour is about 8 hours.
- 8 hrs. private tour
- Private & comfortable transportation with a/c
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Lunch in Tulum or Playa del Carmen
- Snacks on board (seasonal fruit & traditional mexican candies)
- Entrance fee to archaeological sites, museums, cultural sites and natural areas mentioned on the itinerary
- Certified bilingual guide
- Towels service, if the tour includes an aquatic activity
- Items of a personal nature
What to bring
Hat or cap, sunglasses, camera, spending cash, biodegradable sunscreen and bug repelent. Bathing suit if the tour includes an aquatic activity.
Comfortable walking shoes rather than sandals. Highly recommended light cotton clothing, light colors, long sleeve t-shirts.
This expedition is not recommended for people with any severe physical or motor handicap.
Once you had purchased your tour, you will receive a confirmation email. Your transportation and tour guide will be at the requested time and place. Get in touch via email if you have any concerns or require more information about your tour.
All cancelations made within 24 hours or more prior to your tour, no penalty will apply.
All cancelations made within 24 hours or less prior to your tour, 50% penalty will apply.