The Caribbean Sea is the stunning background of Tulum, the most well preserved trade port of this amazing civilization. Tulum was a cosmopolitan city, privileged by its location, admired by its beautiful buildings painted in blue and red. Nowadays, it is one of the three most visited archaeological sites in all over Mexico. To stay in the multicultural mood, we head to Playa del Carmen, one of the most beloved destinations in the Riviera Maya. There we will be delighted with the joy of Fifth Avenue, its shops and restaurants.
- We will take a comfortable trip from Cancun or the Riviera Maya to the archaeological zone of Tulum, just in front of the Caribbean Sea!
- A certified guide will take you to walk among the mayan residences and temples in Tulum. You will discover why Tulum was built on this strategic point and how the Maya navigated the sea to trade in distant lands.
- After our time travel we will head to Playa del Carmen. We’ll take a look at its pier and its beautiful beaches. We will walk along the 5th avenue where we’ll be able to choose the best souvenirs on the Riviera Maya and to delight ourselves with international flavors in its restaurants.
- With the memory of Tulum facing the Caribbean Sea and Playa del Carmen relaxing vibes, we head back to the hotel to continue enjoying the Riviera Maya.
- 6 hrs. private tour
- Private & comfortable transportation with a/c
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Snacks on board (seasonal fruit & traditional mexican candies)
- Lunch at Tulum or Playa del Carmen
- Entrance fee to archaeological sites, museums, cultural sites and natural areas mentioned on the itinerary
- Certified bilingual guide
Pick up at 7 at your hotel is highly recommended. The tour is about 6 hours. We also suggest a “sunset tour”. More info via email.
- Items of a personal nature
What to bring
Hat or cap, sunglasses, camera, spending cash, biodegradable sunscreen and bug repelent. Bathing suit if the tour includes an aquatic activity.
Comfortable walking shoes rather than sandals. Highly recommended light cotton clothing, light colors, long sleeve t-shirts.
This expedition is not recommended for people with any severe physical or motor handicap.
Once you had purchased your tour, you will receive a confirmation email. Your transportation and tour guide will be at the requested time and place. Get in touch via email if you have any concerns or require more information about your tour.
All cancelations made within 24 hours or more prior to your tour, no penalty will apply.
All cancelations made within 24 hours or less prior to your tour, 50% penalty will apply.